Spider Pig Cinsation Cinsault 2018

R978.00per case of 6

The Spider Pig Cinsation Cinsault 2018 has enticing aromas of juicy black fruits like mulberries and blackcurrants. This Cinsault is bright ruby in colour with a balanced palate, elegant tannins and a finessed minerality on the finish.

 

The Spider Pig Cinsation Cinsault is produced from Cinsault grapes harvested by hand from two estates; 60% coming from the Swartland region and the other 40% from the Simonsberg-Paarl region. This Spider Pig wine has flavours of cherry with hints of black tea.

 

The Spider Pig team is dedicated to producing quality wine that is inviting and engaging without being pretentious. 

Description

Estate: Spider Pig

Vintage: 2018

Varietal: Cinsault

Alcohol: 12.6%

Residual Sugar: 2g/L

Total Acidity:

pH: