pH Palomino 2020

R900.00per case of 6

60% of the grapes were whole bunch crushed into a big bin and fermented on the skins for around 6 days. The other 40% was pressed whole bunch and the juice fermented separately in a barrel. The skin contact portion finished fermentation and matured in a ceramic pot. We feel like this added a lovely grippy texture to the wine. The wine is naturally stabilized and settled with no filtration prebottling.

 

Paulette (the Fabulous Frenchie) & Hanneke (theSensational Saffa) – we are two young passionate women driven by our curiosity and energy for life.  They are friends firstly, but we make a mean team when it comes to making things happen and creating magic.

Category: Tags: , ,
Description

Estate: Vino PH

Vintage: 2020

Varietal: Palomino

Alcohol: 12.0%

Residual Sugar: 1.9 g/L

Total Acidity: 5.5 g/L

pH: 3.17

Additional Information
Weight 10 kg
Dimensions 275 × 190 × 335 mm