The consulting division of Wine Concepts is the business to business part of the company. Specialising in the design of wine lists and procurement thereof, we are proud to have some top clients to whom we have and continue to consult. (See our client list for details).
The consulting service is tailored to the clients’ requirement, whether they be a game reserve, hotel, restaurant or train. We can tailor a package to ensure that the wine offering is professional and interesting. This can be attested by the over 100 Wine List Awards our clients have received whilst their wine lists have been in our care.
The advantages of our services are obvious, not only in terms of our extensive experience, but more importantly in the following areas:
- Customised wine list to match the cuisine and ambiance of the establishment.
- Access to every wine producer in the country through one purchase conduit.
- Access to rare and difficult to source vintages/products.
- Added value of wine descriptions and layout to produce a quality wine list to add value to the menu offering.
- Updating and refreshing lists on an ongoing basis to keep the list competitive .
- Staff training on the wine list.
- Logistics to send wine anywhere in South Africa.
Contact Mike Bampfield-Duggan at our Newlands branch for more information on email@example.com